How do Wisdom and Selling go together?

Welcome to Wisdom Selling. So if you are like me, you are always wanting to learn more. Well here is the deal about selling. It is the desire to exchange something you have, for something of more value to you. You may have an idea, a product, a service which people will want to pay for, allowing you to make a profit. You have to seek out people who might want it, and convince them it is worth the price you are charging. Or like me, you may just have a little wisdom, and are looking for someone who values it enough to want to use it. My value received in return is the joy of your feedback. So, I am selling wisdom. The cost to you, your interest. I want to help others as well. Visit the links page and shop for some good deals. Any profits on money you spend there will be used by Wisdom Selling to support non-profit businesses in developing their strategies.

Friday, October 8, 2010

You guys are killing me!

So you know this is a blog right?  Sometimes I have something interesting to say, but not often.  A lot of what is going on this blog is supposed to spur you to have some sort of reaction.  I am not here to entertain you I am here to provoke, to encourage, to challenge.  Basically to annoy you the same way this idea annoys me. 
In most if not all cases, you guys have much more clever observations on this subject of relating and explaining to different groups of people.
I need you to participate to make this worth all of you being part of the audience.  Teach me back!

1 comment:

  1. OK, here is a thought for you. Last week I was talking to a guy at work and he said "Your a Christian.....". We had a great conversation. I had to go to my next meeting but before I left I told him that I did not know he was a Christian before that day.

    Yesterday I ran into him again and he told me that my comment had made him think. He told me that he thinks that God was speaking to him through my comment. He wants to live his life so people know he is a Christian and he told me some things he was changing.

    I asked him before I left how he knew I was a Christian. He said that he saw my wife and I in a restaurant and we prayed before we ate.

    It just goes to show the simplest things can have great consequences.

    ReplyDelete